10 Makeup Must haves!

Happy Monday! Here is to my first blog post and to many more to come! Wooo! So I'm guessing you clicked on this blog post because you'd like to know what my favorite every day makeup must- haves are! Then perfect, let's get started.

1. Too Faced HangoveRx Primer
This is the very first thing i put on my face after I wash it and moisturize it. This primer is a light-weight cream that has a scent of coconuts and keeps my skin hydrated all day. It also holds my makeup in place and my face looks hydrated and smooth all day. Check it out!

2. Wet n Wild Photofocus foundation
I can't get enough of this! For just $5.99 this foundation gives me the perfect coverage with the perfect glowy, dewy look. It's light weight and doesn't feel thick which i LOVE but honestly you can't beat the price tag either! Interested? Find it at ulta.com

Wet n wild Photofocus foundation

3. Maybelline Fit Me concealer
This is the perfect every day concealer to hide those dark circles and brighten your under eye area. It's light weight but full coverage, which i love! Get yours at ulta.com

4. Too Faced Born this Way setting powder
Feeling a little greasy? This is the perfect powder to set your foundation, absorb your oil and keep you from looking too greasy and sweaty. There's a yellow undertone so it's perfect for any skin type and it won't wash you out. Want it?! Get it here!

5. Kat Von D contour palette
Contouring is probably one of my favorite techniques when it comes to makeup because it allows me to define my facial feature and create a sharp bone structure. It's also great if you want a more sun kissed, bronzed look. You can find the Kat Von D palette at Sephora, or if you want just an individual bronzer, the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer is great as well!

6. Becca Champagne Pop highlighter
Ooooohhhh!!! Highlight, my FAVORITE part!! Remember when highlighting your face wasn't a thing? I can't imagine the makeup world without a highlighter now. My go-to highlighter is the Becca Champagne Pop which was actually a collaboration with YouTube star, Jaclyn Hill, that launched summer 2015. It's the perfect shade for any look so the days where I'm not sure what highlight to wear, I always grab this one! You can find it at both Ulta and Sephora.

Becca Champagne Pop shimmering highlighter


7. Too Faced Peach palette
Besides this smelling like peaches(ahhh SO good!) it's a great palette because it has various different colors so it allows you to create multiple different looks. Whether you want to create a natural brown eye, or a smokey purple look, this palette is a must! Very pigmented and easy to blend. What are you waiting for girlfriend?! You need this, so buy it!

Too Faced Peach Palette
8. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Don't have time to wear false lashes today? Don't worry, I got you! With the Urban Decay Perversion mascara, you will get long, curled, dark lashes, that you won't have to waste any more time on applying false lashes.

Urban Decay Perversion mascara


9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz
I can go out in public with no foundation, no bronzer, no nothing, but my brows ALWAYS have to be filled in. Filling in your brows is a must and the Anastasia Brow wiz is the perfect product to create full, sharp, natural looking brows. This has been a must-have for me, for years!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz



10. MAC Fix + setting spray
Finally, you can't leave the house after doing all this work without setting your makeup! MAC Fix + is my #1 setting spray because it truly keeps my makeup in place all day, I'm not kidding! Another great way to use this product is to spray your eyeshadow brush, dip it into a shimmer and BOOM! Your eyeshadow is not 10 times more pigmented than before. Get your MAC Fix + at MAC!

Thanks so much for reading! I hope this blog post inspired you and gave you some great tips and products for you to try out. What are some of your makeup must-haves?! I'm always looking for new products to try out.

-Nikoletta

Comments

  1. Nice list! And great that you have links to make purchasing easier. I love the new name of your blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment