Shay Kathuria

Hi there! My name is Shagun Kathuria, but I go by Shay. I am a junior Digital Marketing major at Stevenson University, and a Certified Personal Trainer at LA Fitness!

Health and fitness is pretty much my life, and has been since 2 years ago when I embarked on a weight loss journey and lost around 50lbs. I was overweight my whole life and finally became tired of feeling self conscious and sluggish and unhealthy.

Now, I am currently beginning the prep stage to participate in my first NPC Bikini competition towards the end of the summer. Aside from that, my goal is to spread my knowledge and experience with others. I am here to answer all of your fitness and nutrition questions, as well as post workout tips and my favorite healthy foods/ recipes. The health/ fitness industry is a whole community, and we can all help lift each other up and motivate one another! Together, we can all become the best versions of ourselves.

My fitness journey is hands down the hardest thing I have ever done, but it is by far the best thing I've done, and am still doing! Believe in yourself and you can do whatever you put your mind to! Enjoy and feel free to ask any questions!😘

Shay's Fitness Transformation

Comments

  1. So inspiring Shay! Fifty pounds lost is quite an accomplishment and entering a bikini contest is simply amazing! I am very excited about this blog - lots of wisdom in your group! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment