The Ultimate Packing Checklist




The Ultimate Packing Checklist

 The Ultimate Packing Checklist

  If you don’t know who Kalyn Nicholson is, you NEED to go watch all her YouTube videos and read all her blog posts—and I am not exaggerating. She is all about lifestyle, positivity, and how to be the best you can be! In her blog, “The Ultimate Packing Checklist”, she gives us a pre-made vacation checklist! One less thing you have to worry about while getting ready for a much needed get-a-way!  Her blog post inspired me to talk about what I wish I had packed for my little adventure.

I Wish I Packed...


1. Cute outfits for going out! Don't get me wrong, being comfy while walking miles around Dublin is ideal, but for the nights you want to go out, have something a little more dressy ready to go! I made the mistake of only packing workout gear and running shoes. Not the cutest look when going to a fancy restaurant/bar.

2. More socks, because Ireland is cold, wet, and rainy most of the time.

3. Travel Sized Makeup, specifically foundation because my skin completely broke out after being in an airplane for seven hours. I wish I had had something to cover up my imperfections.

4. A scarf! I ended up borrowing my sisters half the time.

5. Lastly, I wish I had left some space in my suitcase to fit all my souvenirs on the way back!


Comments