GYST Day

GYST DAY
get your sh*t together.

GYST Day

inspired by Kalyn Nicholson.


Kalyn Nicholson invented GYST days. Typically done on Sundays, GYST days consists of a day to literally get your sh*t together. Cleaning your apartment, organizing your bag, getting homework done, or anything else that you are not able to do during the week, can be done on a GYST day. GYST days do not have to be on Sundays, but they are a great way to start your week super organized and stress-free! I’m not going to lie, its been a long time since I have had a GYST day, because work/school/events get in the way. Check out Kalyn Nicholson’s video on her GYST day routine which inspired my own! Below I’ve made an info graphic on what I do when I decide its time to buckle down and get stuff done.
emelia's gyst day

 Also check out these links!

Comments